Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tyson's first two weeks . . .

Austin holding and meeting Tyson for the first time. He had to wait longer than the other cousins because he had a virus. While we were waiting for baby to wake up, he kept telling me very sweetly and seriously, "I love this baby." and reassuring me, "You know, I know how to hold this baby." And he did.
Austin checking out Tyson while Tyson checks out Austin.

Emilie blowing Ty a kiss while Austin looks him over.

2 days old - Sunday morning





pants changing supervised and photographed by Dennis
see the red in his hair??? It would make me pretty happy if one of my kids turned out to have somewhat red hair.

Kimi's birth day! Nana made a nummy cake.

First Bath
Tyson is enduring it.

Trying to eat his fist for comfort.

Trying to eat my fist for comfort.

Pretty hard to hold on to him when he's trying to make a meal of his hand.

All done, to Ty's relief. Although he didn't cry, he didn't enjoy it much, either.

What a cutie.

Look at that beefy little arm

see the red in his hair again???

babysitter #1

getting ready for his first Sunday morning meeting
all dressed

7 comments:

Naila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naila said...

Great photos!! I especially loved the ones of Tyson all wrapped up in the white towel and in your arms! He is adorable!

HannahPeterson said...

These pictures are so precious Rebekah! I didn't know you guys had a blog but then Leah came home from school the other day and said, "Emilie says we need to look at her blog to see Tyson!" So Leah and Levi were just enthralled for like a half hour with these pics. They keep saying things like, "wouldn't it be fun if we had a baby we could give a bath to?" lol! He's such a cutie and looks like the perfect addition to your family. We can't wait to meet him one of these days!

Kimberly K said...

These pictures are so sweet. Austin was soooo excited to be able to see Ty. He is so in love, and these pictures sure show it.

Beautiful baby!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing current pictures...been wondering how you all are doing...loved the pictures. So sweet!

Anna said...

your family is too precious Rebekah! your house is so full of love!!! thanks for sharing these sweet moments. it was funny- i talked to my mom & we'd gone shopping on the same day i think, not knowing the other was looking for tyson- and we even went to the same store! we had to describe everything & make sure we didn't buy anything the same=)

Jane said...

I have been so busy lately I haven't checked in on your family and today I realize I am weeks behind!! Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! Tyson is so cute, I love his cubby cheeks. And what happy big sisters! Thinking of you during this special time!
Byron, Jane and Sally